loan facility can be used for constructing your
dream home, on your owned plot.
It’s time to make your dream of constructing your own house come true. Home Construction Loans offered by Aaradhya Group are tailored for individuals seeking financial support to construct a house on a vacant plot. Starting from planning to execution, cover diverse expenditures effortlessly with this exclusive secured loan.
The unique feature of this advance is that loan disbursements are in the form of instalments as per the requirements of the borrower.As the borrower, place your disbursal requests whenever you require the funds, and we shall release the amount based on the stage of construction. You need not go through the hassle of managing cash, but simply focus on your project.Additionally, save extra by paying interests only on the funds used instead of the total principal.
1. High-value Financing - Construction of a house requires ample funds to meet the requirements adequately. Apply for higher amounts of up to Rs. 3.5 Crore with Aaradhya group Construction Loan and meet the expenses effectively.
2. Convenient Repayment Tenor- Avail the flexibility to select a convenient schedule with this secured loan. Consider your repayment ability and financial obligations to reduce any monetary burden.
3. Quick Approval- You need not wait for days to get loan approval. With Aaradhya group, go through a simple Construction Loan process of application and enjoy quick approval within a few minutes.
4. Faster Loan Disbursement- Get your loan amount disbursed post approval within 72 hours. We ensure to process your draw requests faster yet smoothly on time.
5. High-value Top-Up Loan- Opt for exclusive top-up loans of high value on your existing home loan with no other documents or charges. Use this fund to cover other related expenditures towards your construction project.
6. Easy Access to Loan Account Online- Be updated about your loan details, repayment schedule, upcoming EMIs, interest payable, etc. with easy online account management. Log in to your loan account or use the Aaradhya group Website any time at your convenience, round the year.
7. Enjoy Home Loan tax benefits- According to the Indian Income Tax Act 1961, borrowers are eligible to claim tax benefits against the interest and the principal amount repaid. Currently, exemption on interest amount is up to Rs. 2 Lakh and that on principle is up to Rs. 50,000. With us, avail tax benefits on your under construction property, and save more with this financial choice.
1. ID & Address Proof (Any One Required)
2. Residence Proof (Any One Required)
1. Salaried Individuals
2. Self-Employed Professional
3. Self-Employed Non Professionals